- Reciting Fatihah Behind an Imam
- Is Marrying More than One Wife Recommended?
- Acting as the Prophet in a Film?
- Is the ‘Iddah after Khulu’ One Month or Three?
- Is Only Ijma’ al-Sahabah Accepted?
- An American “Imam” Legitimizing Homosexuality
- Annulling a Marriage Because of an HIV Infection
- Can a Woman’s Son be Her Wali?
as salamu alaykum. Please subscribe to keep up to date with Shafiifiqh's new answers, news, upcoming courses, etc. JazakAllah khayran.
Tag Archives: Tuhfatul Muhtaj
Al-Imām al-Faqih Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Hajar al-Haytami Shihab al-Din Abu al-’Abbas Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Muhammad ibn ‘Ali ibn Hajr al-Haytami al-Makki al-Ansari. He is al-Azhari in scholarship, al-Ash’ari in doctrine, al-Junaidi in the tasawwuf path, a Hadith master, … Continue reading