- Reciting Fatihah Behind an Imam
- Is Marrying More than One Wife Recommended?
- Acting as the Prophet in a Film?
- Is the ‘Iddah after Khulu’ One Month or Three?
- Is Only Ijma’ al-Sahabah Accepted?
- An American “Imam” Legitimizing Homosexuality
- Annulling a Marriage Because of an HIV Infection
- Can a Woman’s Son be Her Wali?
as salamu alaykum. Please subscribe to keep up to date with Shafiifiqh's new answers, news, upcoming courses, etc. JazakAllah khayran.
Tag Archives: kitab al-Umm
The Trends in Islamic Legal Writing. By Maulana Taha Karan (1) There is firstly the phenomenon of the mutawwalat, lengthy, comprehensive and detailed works that would typically deal with several angles of fiqh at once: the basic points of the law, … Continue reading