- New Courses: Dec 2014-Jan 2015 Term
- Is Surah al-Mulk a Protection for One in the Grave?
- The Minimum Qunut
- The Gap Between One’s Feet in Prayer
- Joining a Rak’ah and Surah al-Fatihah?
- Can The Spouses Look At Each Others Private Parts?
- Reciting Fatihah Behind an Imam
- Is Marrying More than One Wife Recommended?
as salamu alaykum. Please subscribe to keep up to date with Shafiifiqh's new answers, news, upcoming courses, etc. JazakAllah khayran.
Search Results for: beard
Question: Salam I’ve had people recently asking me the ruling for shaving the beard in accordance to my understanding all four schools of thoughts had a consensus that shaving is haram however I have read recently that the relied-upon position … Continue reading
Question: assalamualaikum, I would like to know what is the length of the beard in the light of Shafi’i Madhab?
Question: Salam. My dad was told by an Imam that the prophet Muhammad SAW kept his beard only for 14 days; is it true? Do any shafi’i books say so or do any Qadri silsla agree with the opinion … Continue reading
Question: Is it permissible for a lady to pluck her eyebrows?