- Reciting Fatihah Behind an Imam
- Is Marrying More than One Wife Recommended?
- Acting as the Prophet in a Film?
- Is the ‘Iddah after Khulu’ One Month or Three?
- Is Only Ijma’ al-Sahabah Accepted?
- An American “Imam” Legitimizing Homosexuality
- Annulling a Marriage Because of an HIV Infection
- Can a Woman’s Son be Her Wali?
as salamu alaykum. Please subscribe to keep up to date with Shafiifiqh's new answers, news, upcoming courses, etc. JazakAllah khayran.
Search Results for: beard
Question: Salam I’ve had people recently asking me the ruling for shaving the beard in accordance to my understanding all four schools of thoughts had a consensus that shaving is haram however I have read recently that the relied-upon position … Continue reading
Question: assalamualaikum, I would like to know what is the length of the beard in the light of Shafi’i Madhab?
Question: Salam. My dad was told by an Imam that the prophet Muhammad SAW kept his beard only for 14 days; is it true? Do any shafi’i books say so or do any Qadri silsla agree with the opinion … Continue reading
Question: Is it permissible for a lady to pluck her eyebrows?